CarDelMar, part of Expedia, Inc., is a global rental car broker serving touristic destinations. As online broker for holiday rental cars we offer our customers in more than 60 countries great service at a competitive price. We are part of CarRentals.com which is a global travel brand within the Expedia, Inc. portfolio that offers "All the Cars in the World" to consumers around the planet.
To support the CarDelMar and CarRentals.com Team (preferable location Hamburg/Germany) we are looking for a
Account Manager Contracting (m/w)
- in Fulltime (40 hours / week) -
The Account Manager Contracting will be responsible for supporting and managing the negotiation, implementation, and fulfillment of a multiplicity of supplier deals with carrental companies within the Mediterranean Area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the identification, the prospect and the qualification of potential partners for the Mediterranean area
- Furthermore you will be taken over the account management of existing clients, identifying opportunities to increase sales revenue and profitability through product and service offerings ensuring repeat business through exceptional relationship building understanding client requirements You will be responsible for the identification, the prospect and the qualification of potential partners for the Mediterranean area
- You will work with suppliers base to maximize unit volume and Expedia revenue by ensuring price competiveness, and effecting promotion and marketing
- Beyond you will monitor partner performance from a service and financial perspective and be in charge of the contracting management/contract drafting in the Mediterranean area
- Your job requires to keep up to date with the market, client and competitor environment including trends, products, client needs, sales strategies & channels, promotional programs, etc., taking appropriate action to optimize business performance
- The negotiation, preparation and maintenance of commercial terms and contracts as well as designing addendums and other legal documents is part of your job.
- At least 3 years sales management experience in the B2B market including proven track record of increasing sales through existing clients, and key account management
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills – able to drive insights, make commercially sound decision and reach mutually beneficial agreements through a deep understanding of clients, the market, key business drivers and financial indicators
- A proactive, results-oriented individual who is comfortable working their own initiative and driven by working towards targets
- Strong collaboration skills, customer and team focused with the ability to engage and influence key decision makers
What we offer:
We offer a great opportunity to work in a start-up environment while having the resources, benefits and network of a large, multi-national online ecommerce company (sister brands include: Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com and more). We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We work hard and are passionate about improving our product and customer experience. There are many reasons to join our team and here are some of them:
- Have a purpose and a voice (we all have a role, but we're all responsible for our future)
- Generate impact (whether it's technology or business, we are results driven)
- Teach and learn (we are all talented individuals, but teamwork is a core value)
- Gain exposure to new areas (we are small, so we all pitch in across the company)
- Create career growth opportunities (Expedia, Inc. is huge; do well and explore)
- Be challenged and have fun (we would'nt be here if it wasn't fun and challenging)
We are fun, passionate, talented, a little quirky, and serious about our business and love technology.
For further information on our company please visit www.cardelmar.de
If you are interested in this position, please submit your full application in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs & career