CarDelMar, part of Expedia, Inc., is a global rental car broker serving touristic destinations. As online broker for holiday rental cars we offer our customers in more than 60 countries great service at a competitive price. We are part of CarRentals.com which is a global travel brand within the Expedia, Inc. portfolio that offers "All the Cars in the World" to consumers around the planet.
To support the CarDelMar and CarRentals.com Team (preferable location Hamburg/Germany) we are looking for a
Global SEO Manager (m/w)
- in Fulltime (40 hours / week) -
It is an exciting time for our SEO Marketing team: We`ve restructured and specialized so that we can now focus on the development and implementation of global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and campaigns that maximize the volume of relevant traffic from search engines to the company´s websites and achieves top global rankings on major search engines. As the Global SEO Manager you will own the global SEO marketing channel for all of CarRental.com’s websites including AutoEscape and CarDelMar. Furthermore you will own the test and learn plan in SEO and work with internal teams to deliver ever increasing performance from our SEO program.
- Set strategic direction for the global SEO marketing channel.
- Work with our product and development teams to define an SEO implementation that can scale and win.
- Define a roadmap of improvements and make rapid progress delivering against it and improve our SEO performance.
- Impact the broader marketing team and organization.
- Lead a team of marketing associates.
- Provide structure, coaching & development on an ongoing basis.
- 4-8 years of experience in SEO or another technical field with relevance to SEO.
- Experience in ecommerce, travel is a plus.
- Must show a high level of ownership and be able to define a roadmap for meeting business goals by delivering improvements over time.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Must be a great team leader, building a team environment that attracts and motivates great talent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
What we offer:
We offer a great opportunity to work in a start-up environment while having the resources, benefits and network of a large, multi-national online ecommerce company (sister brands include: Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com and more). We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We work hard and are passionate about improving our product and customer experience. There are many reasons to join our team and here are some of them:
- Have a purpose and a voice (we all have a role, but we're all responsible for our future)
- Generate impact (whether it's technology or business, we are results driven)
- Teach and learn (we are all talented individuals, but teamwork is a core value)
- Gain exposure to new areas (we are small, so we all pitch in across the company)
- Create career growth opportunities (Expedia, Inc. is huge; do well and explore)
- Be challenged and have fun (we would'nt be here if it wasn't fun and challenging)
We are fun, passionate, talented, a little quirky, and serious about our business and love technology.
For further information on our company please visit www.cardelmar.de
If you are interested in this position, please submit your full application in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs & career