CarDelMar, part of Expedia, Inc., is a global rental car broker serving touristic destinations. As online broker for holiday rental cars we offer our customers in more than 60 countries great service at a competitive price. We are part of CarRentals.com which is a global travel brand within the Expedia, Inc. portfolio that offers "All the Cars in the World" to consumers around the planet.
To support the CarDelMar and CarRentals.com Team (preferable location Hamburg/Germany) we are looking for a
Pricing Specialist (m/w)
- in Fulltime (40 hours / week) -
The Pricing Specialist is responsible for providing guidance and support to Sales and Product Marketing in the areas of Pricing and contract management, collecting, analyzing and evaluating data on our products, our customers and our markets to execute pricing strategys.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply pricing rules to be competitive on each market
- If prices applied are not competitive the Pricing Specialist provides competitive analysis to the contracting manager to assit on successful negotiations with our partners and customers
- Recommend and implement segmentation and pricing tactics that maximize profits
- Develop consumer insights from data-driven analyses that result in specific action plans for monetization and provide management with market and/or trend information needed to make strategic decisions
- Perform cross-functional ad hoc analysis as required
- Work closely with Pricing teams locally and globally in support of programs and activities to meet Global pricing goals
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematices or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using statistical skills and handling large data volumes.
- Strong business sense and the ability to combine analytics with intuition to drive recommendations and make and implement decisions.
- Must have impeccable accuracy, candidate must have superb attention to detail, analytical and be a result driven, independent, self starter with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
What we offer:
We offer a great opportunity to work in a start-up environment while having the resources, benefits and network of a large, multi-national online ecommerce company (sister brands include: Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com and more). We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We work hard and are passionate about improving our product and customer experience. There are many reasons to join our team and here are some of them:
- Have a purpose and a voice (we all have a role, but we're all responsible for our future)
- Generate impact (whether it's technology or business, we are results driven)
- Teach and learn (we are all talented individuals, but teamwork is a core value)
- Gain exposure to new areas (we are small, so we all pitch in across the company)
- Create career growth opportunities (Expedia, Inc. is huge; do well and explore)
- Be challenged and have fun (we would'nt be here if it wasn't fun and challenging)
We are fun, passionate, talented, a little quirky, and serious about our business and love technology.
For further information on our company please visit www.cardelmar.de
If you are interested in this position, please submit your full application in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs & career