CarDelMar, part of Expedia, Inc., is a global rental car broker serving touristic destinations. As online broker for holiday rental cars we offer our customers in more than 60 countries great service at a competitive price. We are part of CarRentals.com which is a global travel brand within the Expedia, Inc. portfolio that offers "All the Cars in the World" to consumers around the planet.
To support the CarDelMar and CarRentals.com Team (preferable location Hamburg/Germany) we are looking for a
Sales Director Europe (m/w)
- in Fulltime (40 hours / week) -
It is an exciting time for our EU Partnerships Team: We`ve restructured and specialized so that we are speaking to our partners based on their location (US from Seattle, EMEA from Hamburg), which means we are sharing time zones and better understanding their needs. Our EU partnerships team is focusing on building relationships with our partners using their EQ to understand needs, building trust and close deals. As the Director of EU Partnerships you have the opportunity to shape this exciting future. You will own the partner marketing channels for all of CarRentals.com’s websites in EMEA including AutoEscape and CarDelMar. Furthermore you will own the budget, performance, goals and roadmap for business growth in the channel and act as a leader within Marketing and the Hamburg office.
- Drive new channel and partner development.
- Manage existing partners, optimizing our placements and growing the relationships.
- Direct and optimize spend toward efficient traffic sources.
- Manage budget to achieve business expansion, revenue, and profitability objectives.
- Direct key strategic initiatives.
- Lead a team of marketing associates.
- Provide structure, coaching & development.
- Partner with product and customer care to deal with partner integration issues and helping provide business context.
- 5-10 years marketing or business development experience; ideally with 2+ years in a partner marketing or business development role.
- Experience in ecommerce, travel or technical partner integrations is a plus.
- Must show a high level of ownership and be able to define a roadmap for meeting business goals
- Must be able to understand technical requirements from partners and be able to act as the point person between internal and external groups.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Must be a great people influencer. Charismatic and able to work well and influence people within and outside of the organization.
- Must be a great team leader, building a team environment that attracts and motivates great talent.
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What we offer:
We offer a great opportunity to work in a start-up environment while having the resources, benefits and network of a large, multi-national online ecommerce company (sister brands include: Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com and more). We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We work hard and are passionate about improving our product and customer experience. There are many reasons to join our team and here are some of them:
- Have a purpose and a voice (we all have a role, but we're all responsible for our future)
- Generate impact (whether it's technology or business, we are results driven)
- Teach and learn (we are all talented individuals, but teamwork is a core value)
- Gain exposure to new areas (we are small, so we all pitch in across the company)
- Create career growth opportunities (Expedia, Inc. is huge; do well and explore)
- Be challenged and have fun (we would'nt be here if it wasn't fun and challenging)
We are fun, passionate, talented, a little quirky, and serious about our business and love technology.
For further information on our company please visit www.cardelmar.de
If you are interested in this position, please submit your full application in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs & career